Lagging for positive drive solid homogenous belts
- Specially produced lagging based on the specification of thermoplastic non-modular belt manufacturers
- For food and hygienic applications
- For driving most common positive drive solid homogeneous belts
- For motors for applications with positive drive belts
- High resistance to oil, fuel and other chemicals
- Resistant to abrasion
- Low-noise operation
- For standard asynchronous drum motors with frequency inverter. The frequency inverter should be set up to reduce the power by 18%.
- For synchronous drum motors
- Reduced wear on belt
- Easy to clean
- Low friction
Lagging has an influence on the outer diameter of the drum motor and on the velocity. The belt pull and speed of the drum motor must be recalculated based on the increased diameter.